 Star Wars / 11721
Re: missing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:18:14 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:

Five minutes later though I'm can't find a piece and the whole thing starts
over again...

Does this happen to others?  Or is this just some unique scenario that is
probably symptomatic of some OCD-type disorder?

Just wonderin',

G.

Happens to me ALL the time Greg! Almost systematic in that every set I
put together a piece falls on the rug, or under my leg, or under another
piece or god knows where and I am CONVINCED the the very CORE of my soul
that the Lego Corporation has cheated me and I curse all of Europe for
letting them come into existence. Then I shift my leg and it is right in
front of me. *SIGH* Someday I'll learn.
--
Matt Brooks