 General / 32833
Re: missing piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:08:17 GMT

snip:

it was missing an tran orange 1x1 round plate.

snip

don't they include extra ones of those elements anyways? every set i've
gotten that has a supply of 1 x 1 round plates always came with an extra piece.

maybe i just happen to have gotten yours. ;)

seriously though, unless it's an element that i don't have spares of already
or if it's a rare/hard to get element, i usually don't bother with calling
consumer affairs. who wants to wait???