 General / 32813
    Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   (...) Oh no. Let me check my calendar. Please tell me it's April first... it's not. ARRRRGH! I'm tempted to write some words here that would violate my Lugnet Terms of Use agreement... (...) Oh boy, I *am* politically active. I've been boycotting (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China —Greg Perry
   John - thank you for your response to my posting. I'm sorry, of course, that I had to break this news to you. At the same time it's nice to get a response from someone else who thinks that this a valid concern (and not simply racist, bigoted (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)