 General / 32791
    Re: LEGO Sculptor —Mark & Milissa Millère
   In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes: snippage..... (...) John Milissa and I thought the same thing. Keep in mind this was ~2 months ago and my interpretation may be different from others. Perhaps Lar or somebaody else can confirm or clarify this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Sculptor —Sean Harrington
   John, Melissa, & Mark, Good points on pricing, all of them. But I stand by the US$29.99 pricing for LEGO Sculptor, as I think it gives LEGO plenty of room for profit. Pricing elements as a percentage of quantity per set multiplied by the cost of the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)