 General / 32785
  Mattel and LEGO as part of the McDonald's promotion?

I noticed that McDonald's will giving away Barbie along with the BIONICLE next week and was kind of caught off guard, I really hadn't thought of the BIONICLE line as just a "boy toy". Hmmmm, I guess I can see it. Just strange to have a Mattel / (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mattel and LEGO as part of the McDonald's promotion?

(...) ...*shudder*...Diva Starz. Ew. Have you ever walked past the shelf display for these little bug-eyed things? It yells at me every time I scoot down the doll aisle at the local Wal*Mart headin' for the LEGO. I can "kinda'" see where they are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)