 General / 32785
32784  |  32786
Subject:
Mattel and LEGO as part of the McDonald's promotion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 02:48:34 GMT

I noticed that McDonald's will giving away Barbie along with the BIONICLE
next week and was kind of caught off guard, I really hadn't thought of the
BIONICLE line as just a "boy toy". Hmmmm, I guess I can see it. Just strange
to have a Mattel / LEGO promotion, I figured at least they'd offer another
LEGO product for the people who didn't like the BIONICLE figures.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/whatsnew/pressrelease/2001/09042001/index.html