 General / 32643
32642  |  32644
Subject:
Guarded Inn - worth buying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:48:49 GMT

I was really happy when the Guarded Inn (GI) came out again, I have always
wanted it, so I expected to buy it.
But now I am working with my own design of a similar building, for now a
"hotel" or more correct an inn, 12/14 x 30 studs, 2 floors, with a stable in
it, all 4 walls.
Having 2 inns in a town is too much, and I think mine is better, it is more
real.
So, should I buy the GI? I have been really in doubt the last few weeks.

I will however buy a caboose for the parts only. Generally I ask whehter to
used sets or build myself. What do people do?

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/