 General / 32569
  Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

I've updated the program to version 1.1. Changes include: Access violation problem fixed (part 3026 had this problem, among others). Part list columns can be sorted by clicking on the column header. The extension is omitted when printing filenames. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) ..... (...) First, thanks a lot for your program. It is exactly what I was looking for. Why don't you display the type 2 lines (edges defined by two points). This should render the parts more clearly as remarked, but with no unnecessary lines (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) for. If it is useful to someone then it was worth creating. (...) should render the parts more clearly as (...) polygon borders. Why not, indeed. Somehow I overlooked the type 2 DAT instructions. I will fix this for version 1.2. (...) I don't (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) Count me as another person who's found it useful!! (...) You might also wanna do something with the optional lines (type 5?). A bit of extra calculation will be necessary to determine whether it needs displaying. (...) When removing them from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) I'm looking for current info on Gary's program. The original URL is dead, as is Gary's posted e-mail address. Does anyone have current contact info for Gary, know if the program is still available and what the new URL is, etc.? Thanks, Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) Any news on this? I would love to download the latest version, if one still exists. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

Yeah, considering I am finally getting my collection sorted and reduced in size, being able to print the parts on labels, rather than just using text, would be really nice. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.storage)