 General / 32275
Re: Navy Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Marc Cook wrote:

I have seen maybe two or three Navy MOC's.  A few submarines,
and even a couple of modern navy aircraft carriers but practically zero
Frigates or Destroyers.  After searching long and hard on Lugnet and
Brickshelf I determined it was time to create a MOC of a modern naval
destroyer/frigate.

You need to peruse lugnet.pirates and look for naval master builder
Lindsay's creations... He also needs to get with the program and put his
pictures up on Brickshelf so they can all be online at once...

   I know, I know!  :(  The Brickfest archive is really the best
   tree for it right now (Troy took such EXCELLENT pictures of FdG,
   which are at <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5599>).
   I'm looking forward to seeing Marc's FF/DDG/ACM/etc etc--will
   you follow the US Navy standard of naming nuclear surface
   combatants after states (extended to SSBNs when it was clear
   there wouldn't be enough CGNs around)?

   best

   LFB