 General / 32276
Re: My webpage updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:52:08 GMT

I like the chess set!

Calvin Walton wrote:

I have finally updated my webpage. It has new models, some new pictures, and I
will update it more often.
Many of my models were done with MLCad, Pov-ray, etc.

My page is located at:
http://members.home.net/calvinwalton/

Enjoy and LMKWYT.

P.S. I set the follow-up to Lugnet.announce, I guess that is the right place
for it?

- Calvin Walton