 General / 32044
    Help with Brickshelf —Mike Broam
    I need some help with uploading images to BrickShelf. I have an ftp client but can't seem to get into my account with it. Can someone tell me the approved method for uploading files (if there is an approved method :) Thanks in advance. Mike Broam (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help with Brickshelf —Dan Boger
     (...) Brickshelf does not give you ftp access - all the uploading has to be done via the web - just log in to your account from the front page, and you'll see an "upload" button in your folders. HTH, (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help with Brickshelf —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Mike, BrickShelf is all web based...no FTP involved. Just log-in at the head page with your user name and password (or create a new account if you have not yet done so). Then, when on your member page, first choose "Set an Icon" to put a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help with Brickshelf —Mike Broam
   Thanks for your speedy replys. I will soon be posting. Mike Broam out. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)