 General / 32046
Re: Help with Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Broam writes:

I need some help with uploading images to BrickShelf.  I have an ftp client
but can't seem to get into my account with it.  Can someone tell me the
approved method for uploading files (if there is an approved method :)

Thanks in advance.

Mike,

BrickShelf is all web based...no FTP involved.

Just log-in at the head page with your user name and password (or create a
new account if you have not yet done so). Then, when on your member page,
first choose "Set an Icon" to put a "face" to your account...then choose
"New Folder" to make a place for your stuff...then "Browse" to your files on
your HD, and "Upload" to place them on the server. There are intermediate
step instructions on most pages.

HTH,

Matt