 General / 32045
Re: Help with Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:39:25 GMT

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 04:36:19PM +0000, Mike Broam wrote:
I need some help with uploading images to BrickShelf.  I have an ftp client
but can't seem to get into my account with it.  Can someone tell me the
approved method for uploading files (if there is an approved method :)

Brickshelf does not give you ftp access - all the uploading has to be
done via the web - just log in to your account from the front page, and
you'll see an "upload" button in your folders.

HTH,

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com