 General / 32033
    Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea? —William R. Ward
   (...) That is too cool! How the heck does it work? Can we see a DAT file? --Bill. (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea? —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) It's basically a sieve. When the parts are dropped in the top they travel down a 2 stud wide chute. The floor of the chute is made by having long antennae piece held at an angle by a 1x2 hinge topped with a 1x2 plate with center stud. The 1x1 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)