 General / 31984
  Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea?

(...) What the 6000 different elements would be too much? Yeah, you're probably right. Once I get the investment capital, then I'll start worrying about the details :) Adrian (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anybody want to invest in my idea?

(...) Actually, I don't think you need one bin per part type. You don't need to bag the entire load simultaneously. I would envision a chute you dump the parts into. The parts go into Bin A. Bin A then dumps the parts into the sorter. The first (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)