 General / 31961
  Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

(...) <pared away a bit here> (...) Speaking as a clueless non-geek type, it isn't really that hard. Presumably you have a place to host your webpage. I would find out all the info they have first. Often they have ways you can create webpages (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

Hello! (...) I really don't have a clue where to start with a webpage. It just seems like it will take forever and there are so many details to mess with...details that I think will end up forgetting in the long run that will be crucial to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

(...) <snipped away Brendan's nine excuses> Not to be trite or anything, but "Just do it!" Now while you're on vacation. It won't be absolutely perfect to begin with-- heck, I was tickled to even create a page that only had text! Here was a webpage (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

(...) Hey Brendan! I have found one of the best places to start with a webpage is to look at www.webmonkey.com. It has almost everything you need to learn HTML, etc. I just use Windows Notepad for most of my code writing. Pages don't have to be (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)