 General / 31958
31957  |  31959
Subject:
Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:42:13 GMT

Again, sorry for the quality. the camera holds only 20 pics. Larry P and
Scott Sanburn will have more, better quality ones. Consider the following
*teasers*.

Head-on shots of the sloooow monorail and ++Lar's Bullet train

Steve Ringe's Bridges

Chris Leach is wierd.

Air Force One

Crack house, Gun shop, School. In that order.
   <post to off-topic.debate to debate the ethics of this picture>

Overall pics

Tony Hedglen's construction

The ICBM missile!

Illegal Horse permit?