 General / 3172
    Re: Dark Ages story —Josh Spaulding
   (...) I think my interest in Lego had been fading gradually for a while before 1990, when my younger brother was born. In the interest of not having my pieces devoured, I put my collection into storage for a few years. I was 15 at the time, and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dark Ages story —Jesse Long
   Josh Spaulding wrote in message ... (...) The most beautiful set ever, in my mind--proof that great minds still work at Lego. I had to get a second one to keep in the box. Still trying to explain it to my SLSO (Semi-Lego Significant Other) wife, who (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dark Ages story —Josh Spaulding
   (...) Certainly the best set I've ever owned. Even at about 4 cents/peice, it was pricy for my range, so I only got one. I'll probably regret that in about a year, but the only way I could really justify getting more would be if I sold some of them, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)