 General / 31680
Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemünden writes:
Am I the very first guy to be able to open that cool "new" set?

I have already scanned the box it comes in. A S@H exclusive one as expected.

Here it is:

http://www.brickmaster.de/Guarded

This is great news, and thanks for posting about it with pictures.

What angers me is I got one of those annoying "We're sorry, but due to the
unexpected number of orders, we cannot ship your set #10000 Guarded Inn to
you until 7/13/01" letters.

Kevin