 General / 31648
Re: Comic #2 out, Promo listed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:06:39 GMT

Well, if that's the crap they're going to be selling at McD in Sept, then
they'll get no money from me this time around (I routinely spend well over
$200 on McD food when they get Lego).

What useless chunks of plastic.

I feel sorry for those people that just absolutely must have every Bionicle
item ever produced.  You'll be spending outrageous amounts of money for SPUDs.

Michael Edwards wrote:

The McDonalds ones are second from bottom on the list that i have done

Have a look to confirm that these are the ones you guys are talking about?

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/kit.htm

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/