 General / 31645
Re: Comic #2 out, Promo listed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:30:59 GMT

The McDonalds ones are second from bottom on the list that i have done

Have a look to confirm that these are the ones you guys are talking about?

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/kit.htm

--
Michael Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

LEGO Magazines from the Past and Present
http://www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the Bionicle Listings and LEGO
Technic Club Magazine
http://www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Steve Chuck writes:
The U.S. bionicle comic #2 of 3 is now out.

On the back cover are the pictures of the bionicle villagers promo • specials at
McDonalds.

Are these the same "turagas" that you could buy a sixpack of at S@H (and
which are now available individually at Target, 1.99 each) or different?
(based on your view of the ad, of course)

++Lar