 General / 31582
    Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today? —Geordan Ballantree
   I saw someone at the Metrotown Zellers that I'm assuming is from Lugnet. I saw you at about 4:10 today. I've seen this person before at the same Zellers around Christmas carrying LOM set numbers. I'm assuming this person (male) is from Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today? —Robin Sather
   (...) Hi Geordan, Well, it wasn't me, but I'm always interested in meeting new "Lego people" in the Vancouver area. I don't recognize your name. Have you been out to any Vancouver Lego Club (VLC) meetings or fests? We're in the middle of building (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today? —Selçuk Göre
   Robin!! Hi friend..:-) Where have you been? I haven't seen any post from you for a long time. I assume you don't post messages to general groups much. Actually, we didn't chat much since your visit to Turkey. Your continuing travel, our wedding, the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today? —Robin Sather
   (...) Hi Selcuk, You're right. I'm not exactly the most prolific poster on Lugnet, but I do a LOT of reading and browsing groups, and popping in with a post or two now and again. I just don't have time to get into all the fun discussions that I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)