 General / 31582
31581  |  31583
Subject:
Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:57:03 GMT

I saw someone at the Metrotown Zellers that I'm assuming is from Lugnet. I
saw you at about 4:10 today.

I've seen this person before at the same Zellers around Christmas carrying
LOM set numbers. I'm assuming this person (male) is from Lugnet because most
non Lunet people wouldn't know about the pre LOM hype aside from seeing them
in a catolog. Let alone knowing the set numbers and set names.

This person is (I'm guessing here) probably about fifteen or sixteen. Most
teens have the internet now I'm assuming so I woulnd't be surprised if this
guy was from Lugnet.

I'm very sorry if this post comes across as slightly strange. But I'm just
wondering...

-Geordan-