 General / 31589
Re: Who did I see at the metrotown Zellers today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:40:32 GMT

I saw someone at the Metrotown Zellers that I'm assuming is from Lugnet. I
saw you at about 4:10 today.

Hi Geordan,

Well, it wasn't me, but I'm always interested in meeting new "Lego
people" in the Vancouver area.  I don't recognize your name.  Have you
been out to any Vancouver Lego Club (VLC) meetings or fests?  We're in
the middle of building and organizing for a couple of upcoming train
shows.  If you're interested in hooking up with other Lego types and
Lugnetters in the area, email me, check out lugnet.org.ca.vlc or email
me directly.

Cheers,

Robin
(Email: robinsatheroh@myhotmail.com, remove "oh my" for legit address)