 General / 31514
    Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s) —Christopher Masi
   (...) Matt, LEGO's marketing is a bit kerflooey. I am guessing that they are trying to target audiences by sending people catalogues that reflect their individual choices: some buying histories get catalogue one, and other buying histories get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s) —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Exactally. While I can appreciate trying to target your customers, I guess what I am really looking for is a definitive source book. I mean, new LEGO product doesnt get released just every day. In fact, it is usually just once a year. I want a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s) —Richard Noeckel
     (...) Indeed! A parts catalog with every item currently produces and in each of its colors would be spectacular. An annual inventory “sourcebook” would be quintessential among AFOL. I'm hoppin’ that once Lego Direct gets fully operational in 2002 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

        Bob the Builder (was :Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)) —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Time to check the mail box... (...) Hear, hear. (...) Bob the Builder is my favorite show that I watch with my four year old son on Nickelodeon! Sort of a clay-mation type show, but more sophisticated (the animation, not the plots). I will (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bob the Builder (was :Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)) —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Well, it's official...Tanya is the first person to ever use the word 'tookus' on LUGNET! (I searched) LOL! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)