 General / 31432
    Re: How much is enough? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) For the HP stuff, yes. But for the new train cars, there was a period of a day or two where that was not exactly true. I pointed that out in this post: (URL) sank without a trace. (...) This is a bit broad, isn't it? That is, TLC isn't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How much is enough? —David Eaton
   (...) Acha, yes, that could indeed be similar to the on-Lugnet-leak with the 2000 sets. And had TLC asked Todd to cancel those posts for their using a non-ready set number, I'd bet he'd've done so. But maybe not. Anyway, that indeed would be a case (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)