 General / 31188
Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:27:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rich Manzo writes:
While in Brooklyn NY today I found a Shell station that received the promo
sets today. This release contains all the large shell sets that were
available in the last promotion, and 6 new small promo sets. Here is a
picture of the 6 new sets. The picture is not too good.

http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com/generic.html;$sessionid$HDBUBVAAAAQJXWGIHWDETIWYZA4S1PX0?pid=29

You will have to copy and paste the link.

-Rich

I will be making a run to pick some of these up & would be happy to grab
some for anyone who want's me to (at cost + shipping).
I will probably be doing so tonight.
Let me know if you are interested.

Jonathan