 General / 31069
  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) You forgot: 7. Look like they'd be cool, but due to design issues, are irritatingly difficult to use in MOCs. Steve (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) Defining what we mean exactly is a good idea. The list of the worst parts must include the Technic motorcycle steering boss. A 2x2 brick with a protruding arm with the end cranked at an angle. How could you EVER find a use for it. It's also (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

1. I agree about that "Steering Boss" Evan I have tried to find a use for it! 2. I'm not a big fan of those corrogated tubbing either. 3. Those Fin plates like in the Red Technic Super Car 4. ummmm.... 5. eeerrrr...i dunno Eric (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) If you're talking about 6553, I've found they're really useful for diagonal bracing - used heaps in my tower crane www.lugnet.com/~469/...towercrane Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) Adding to the list: 1. Robo Containers 2. Soccer Containers 3. Town Jr. Car frames 4. Gatehouse Arch from King Leo's Castle 5. corrugated/ribbed tubing There are others, but most have limited usefulness, but show up frequently in my stuff. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) I dont think this piece is crap for what its intended for, making motorcycles. (...) The 2 bend angle beam is bad definatly. The corrugated tubing is bad but only in the longer lengths. The small pieces (especially in the silver) can be good (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) If you are refering to the throwbot containers then I aggree with you. But OTOH if you are refering to the round roborider cans then I disaggree. They cant be used for building, true, but they make GREAT storage for various parts. (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

Those 2-bend angle beams would, IMHO, be a LOT more useful if they were shortened so that one half of it is an exact mirror image of the other half. It'd make a great-looking grader blade, as it is it'd be a bit tall on one side, making the curve (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)