 General / 31048
  Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ... (...) Society for Creative Anachronism. Dressing up in funny clothes and doing one or more of: hitting other people with rattan sticks (and them hitting you) poking other people with fiberglass rods (and them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work

(...) (yup) (...) Yes. No. Maybe. :/ The only thing I know for certain is that I can't get Clinton work week off, so if I come out, it's just for the weekend, and possibly just for Sunday. A great deal depends on how many other people from our (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)