 General / 30970
Re: Google Groups r.t.l archive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
Thomas Main wrote:

I visited Google Groups (groups.google.com) today and noticed that they have
apparently finished their re-indexing of dejanews' usenet archive.  You can now
search for usenet posts back to early '95.

I'm not sure if this is complete- I couldn't find my first post ever.
But maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

It'll be neat to look through some early r.t.l posts :)

i found the following post my Mark Chan on 1999/03/08:
"Now, I'm just waiting for lego to make a blonde female ponytail
wig...."

I glad this wish has finially come through.:)

-chris

I cleaned out the local TRU of all their women's soccer team stock when they
came out. My wife (a natural blonde)is also really happy since she can now
"be" in our Lego town.

I also just found out about the Lego "Legends" Guarded Inn release. Wow, two
wishes come true in the same year! I haven't been this excited about Lego
since they first released the Star Wars sets!

Mark Chan