 General / 30579
Re: Google Groups r.t.l archive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 19:16:28 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

I visited Google Groups (groups.google.com) today and noticed that they have
apparently finished their re-indexing of dejanews' usenet archive.  You can now
search for usenet posts back to early '95.

It'll be neat to look through some early r.t.l posts :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Whoa.....that is pretty scary.....all that stuff I said archived
forever.

...and all of the four zillion ISPs and e-mail addresses that I went
through (not ot mention 50 different incomplete out of date web pages!)

I'm pretty certain that my first post goes beyond '95 though.
--
| Timothy Culberson      |