 General / 30963
  Two questions

One: With the hush-hush re-release of The Guarded Inn, we'll be seeing part 3644 again. Are there any other current sets that contain this part? Other than in DACTA and/or service packs, what year were they last available? Two: How do I post so that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) (URL) guess the most recent of those was <set: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO>, from '96... Of course, there could be a newer set we just don't have the inventory for... :) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) This set isn't more recent, but it includes the part in yellow: (URL) Dave! (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) Probably better to include the URL, because people using newreaders or e-mail dont see the fancy links. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) Bandit's Secret Hideout < (URL) > from the same year had one in black, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) Why do you want to do that? If you do not include the whole URL, only those reading the LUGNET groups by the web interface can use it. Thus, you are excluding anyone reading by mail or nntp. I dunno just what percentage read using web, mail (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two questions

(...) lines come to mind first. There were also a few Town sets that have used this door over the years. I guess today this part is hard to find. But in my parts bin of doors, I have these doors in Clear, Yellow, White, Red, Blue, Pink, and Black. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)