 General / 30851
    Re: "Classic" sets & Brickshelf instruction scans? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) First, to my knowledge there is no such policy on the part of TLC, the Brickshelf 3 year waiting period for posting instruction scans is self-imposed by Kevin Loch. Second, are you suggesting that posting such instructions scans is illegal (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Classic" sets & Brickshelf instruction scans? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Hey, Dick, thanks for your witty and insightful comments. First, I don't have references in front of me, but I'm relatively sure that LEGO has given a semi-official "ok" to posting the instruction scans, as long as the sets are out of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Classic" sets & Brickshelf instruction scans? —Kevin Loch
   I think you guys are making this alot more complicated than it needs to be. They aren't actually putting the old sets back on the market, they are re-releasing them, with new packaging and presumably new instructions. They will also have new set (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Classic" sets & Brickshelf instruction scans? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) "I" was just messing around. I'd rather you would let yourself be guided by my sage advice on how to run Brickshelf. But I am also willing to respect any way you wish to run it too. Everyone loves Brickshelf and is very grateful that it is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)