 General / 30789
Re: What to do with all those wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.edu
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
Ack, it occurs to me I missed my chance to dump a few Willas!

Ummmm -- I'll take 'em off your hands, and return half of them as gorgeous
customs!  Deal?

Like I should be making deals with the woman who sent me two large black
feathers gratis...

A thousand thanks, O Great Lego Angel Maggie!

-- Hop-Frog (the effusively grateful froggy)