 General / 30767
    Dear LEGO Online Community —Tim Saupé
   Hello. Some of you may or may not know of me. I am the webmaster for a Star Wars LEGO website called "From Bricks to Bothans", or "FBTB" for short. I'm not completely sure if this is the appropriate place to make this post, so I would appreciate it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dear LEGO Online Community —Shiri Dori
   Hi Tim! Hmm. Honestly? I've read over your letter a couple of times and am not sure what you are trying to get at. You, and your site especially, are already, as far as I know, considered to be the center of SW happenings. Even without being a SW (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dear LEGO Online Community —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I'm glad you got to this first, Shiri. I had the same problem-- Tim, I'm not sure what you're getting at. You may not realise that FBTB is a regular spot on many of our online itineraries, at least it is on mine, and I'm not much of a SW-head. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dear LEGO Online Community —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I hate Me Toos but I have to get on a plane and have no time to say more so just let me say... Me Too. FBTB rocks and it is a "regular stop" on my travels as well. But I'm not sure what Tim is getting at either. I am so happy he came out of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)