 General / 307
    Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?) —Thomas Main
   (...) BTW, how many people integrate both the older and newer minifigs in their layouts? I've decided to have both in my town. It's kinda like having two different races. They are similar in many ways but there are some important differences too. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?) —Tom McDonald
   (...) I'm often undecided about whether or not I like new pieces. The biggest factor that pursuades me is how useful I think it is across themes. Even purists argue amongst themselves saying that they won't use a piece until they think it useful, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)