 General / 30570
  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

Matthew, this repetition quickly becomes boring. You continue to post in a place where you have been banned. You were banned for violation of the ToS. It does not matter if you were banned for being ugly, inept, funny-looking, or too handsome. You (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

Hmmm, a clever twist of my meaning, but still you miss the point. You have again failed to convince me of your "right" to post on a private server owned by an individual. I think (again, my opinion) everyone does understand that this is a private (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.general)