 General / 30500
    Re: I'm back... —Simon Bateman
   (...) You know what's funny about that though is the fact that others in various groups do not share your views. I beta test my sites first in IRC channels, giving people there sneak previews, and all the people there who were asked about it seemed (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I'm back... —David Simmons
   (...) What did you expect? I'm not the type of person who believes that totally uncensored dialogue is more truthful, cut-to-the-chase, or whatever (and apparently many others here feel the same way). There are times when it is appropriate and (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) Todd Lehman

        (canceled) —Scott Chambers