 General / 30414
    The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website —John Rudy
   Good Day All, A while ago, I was surfing the internet, using the Search engine GOOGLE. I came up with 100,194 hits for "mail me a dollar". I then said to myself, "Self," I said, "Self, why Don't Make Your Own 'Mail Me A Dollar' Page." Well, myself (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website - not quite... —Anders Isaksson
   Your idea is not quite the first occurrence - I have had the 'Mail me a Brick if you like BlockCAD' up for a couple of years. For the moment I've got one shelf (80cm) of bricks, approximately. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website - not quite... —Robert Graff
     I was going to mention that very fact about BlockCAD in anote along with the brick I was going to send John. Which reminds me Anders, I owe you a brick too! I'm going to find your address in the About box and mail them both off tonight. (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website - not quite... —John Rudy
   (...) Google returned naught. Upon inspection of your site, there it is! Do you mind if I use the Idea? Thanks and Sorry :-), -John Rudy www.geocities.com/tjjohn12 (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general)