 General / 30435
Re: The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website - not quite...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:44:42 GMT

Your idea is not quite the first occurrence - I have had the 'Mail me a Brick
if you like BlockCAD' up for a couple of years. For the moment I've got one
shelf (80cm) of bricks, approximately.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm