 General / 30436
Re: The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website - not quite...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:30:32 GMT

I was going to mention that very fact about BlockCAD in anote along with the
brick I was going to send John.

Which reminds me Anders, I owe you a brick too! I'm going to find your address
in the About box and mail them both off tonight.