 General / 30393
  3724 LEGO Dragon

Hi, Hmm - this could possibly go into the .reviews newsgroup, and there isn't a .sculptures newsgroup. Anyways, I hope you guys don't mind me writing this here: Just finished my LEGO Dragon. Box says there are 1530 elements, but I counted 1544. Will (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

(...) I'm very interested in an inventory for this model....please post if you do one. thanks Jonathan (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

(...) Hey, that's cool. The set is now much more attractive to me, although I'd hate to think that I was buying the set just for the baseplate. -- Jeff <jthompson@esker.com> "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

Do any other sets have a 32 x 32 stud tan baseplate? ----- Original Message ----- (...) baseplate (...) goes 3 (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

(...) It actually is a great parts set too. It has a bunch of green plates (1x? and 2x? both), 1x? and 2x? bricks, a good amount of green slopes and a few red plates and slopes. A good parts buy! I didn't realize how few green plates I actually had (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

(...) Oops, that's what I meant. I'll have an inventory for this model ready within the next day or two... Surprised the other two original sculptures were done already, but not this one! Bryan (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

As far as I know, only 6559 Deep Sea Bounty has one. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)