 General / 30393
30392  |  30394
Subject:
3724 LEGO Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:48:12 GMT

Hi,

Hmm - this could possibly go into the .reviews newsgroup, and there isn't a
.sculptures newsgroup.  Anyways, I hope you guys don't mind me writing this
here:

Just finished my LEGO Dragon.  Box says there are 1530 elements, but I
counted 1544.  Will have a database entry ready soon.  For the n-th time,
very cute model!!!

I'm thinking of building a similar sized dragon in a different pose, but
after putting the model together and admiring its complexity, I doubt I've
got what it takes to build a decent sculpture of my own... :(

For those of you who don't have the set, there's also a 32x32 tan baseplate
included, used mostly as a reference point.  For example, brick A goes 3
studs from the left edge, and 2 studs from the bottom edge.

For those of you who have this set, what's the red, triangular thingy for?
The one they attach to the tan baseplate in step #14 on page 18?

-Bryan