 General / 30407
Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 19:25:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Just finished my LEGO Dragon.  Box says there are 1530 elements, but I
counted 1544.  Will have a database entry ready soon.  For the n-th time,
very cute model!!!

I'm very interested in an inventory for this model....please post if you do >one.

Oops, that's what I meant.  I'll have an inventory for this model ready
within the next day or two...  Surprised the other two original sculptures
were done already, but not this one!

Bryan