 General / 30353
  Minitalia Lego

Hi all, many time ago I showed you an old minitalia set: (URL) I've found another set,so I scanned the box and posted the pics: (URL) You Yahoo!? Il tuo indirizzo gratis e per sempre @yahoo.it su (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minitalia Lego

(...) are dead ringers for these, that I'm curious if they actually are. The studs are solid and have no logo on them. There is a very noticeable mold seam which crosses the studs along the length of the window. The fingers on the bottom do look (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minitalia Lego

(...) Frank,your description matches exactly Minitalia windows. And,if I remember well,shutters are a bit different from lego ones.(longer) Gianluca (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minitalia Lego

(...) I'll have to check out the shutters. I haven't tried them yet, but the shutter hooks look exactly the same as on a 1x4x3 window. (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)