 General / 30433
Re: Minitalia Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
gianluca morelli wrote:

Hi all,
many time ago I showed you an old minitalia set:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=27206

I have a question about the Minitalia windows. I have some windows which
are dead ringers for these, that I'm curious if they actually are. The
studs are solid and have no logo on them. There is a very noticeable
mold seam which crosses the studs along the length of the window. The
fingers on the bottom do look exactly like the fingers on classic
windows.

Frank

Frank,your description matches exactly Minitalia windows.
And,if I remember well,shutters are a bit different from lego ones.(longer)

Gianluca