 General / 30362
Re: Minitalia Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 02:44:42 GMT

gianluca morelli wrote:

Hi all,
many time ago I showed you an old minitalia set:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=27206

I have a question about the Minitalia windows. I have some windows which
are dead ringers for these, that I'm curious if they actually are. The
studs are solid and have no logo on them. There is a very noticeable
mold seam which crosses the studs along the length of the window. The
fingers on the bottom do look exactly like the fingers on classic
windows.

Frank