 General / 30250
    Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland. —Ed McGlynn
   (...) *snip* Good point, Mike. When the color recipe is changed over to a new one, the ABS pellets in the hopper feeding the injection molding process will probably begin mixing with the existing pellets from the existing recipe. This should result (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi, This point crossdipped to .dear-lego (but, of course, FUT-> here to .general). (...) Hmmmm. You know, (and this is why I've quoted over to .dear-lego) a swirled mid-production-switch brick would be a very excellent little Factory Tour Keepsake (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow, what a neat idea! Love it. However I thought their goal was to minimise the number of crosscolored parts during changeover so they may not have that many. How many people take that tour a year, do you think? I bet almost 100% of first (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.general)