 General / 30242
  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) LEGO Foreman: Hey! We need the 2x8 brick mold on the number 17 machine today! LEGO Worker: Sorry boss. We sent that mold to Billund yesterday. You can only make 1x2 plates in white today. LEGO Foreman: OK. What was our total output for the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  color codes on molds (was: Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.)

(...) [sni] (...) Your scenario makes it clear that it is absurd to be continually switching colors in molds for high volume parts. It is funny, but doesn't address my comment My point is it would be pretty dumb if they couldn't clean out one of the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general)