 General / 30117
    Re: My first visit to LIC —Greg Perry
   In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: Lots of snippage... (...) I have to wonder though what kind of rents or other costs are incurred by being located at a Disney attraction - those mouse guys aren't exactly known for their generosity. Of (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My first visit to LIC —Mark Sandlin
   (...) At my office we have a phrase that refers to management's unwillingness to allow people to telecommute. "Meat in the seat." also known as "Seatloaf" ;^D ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My first visit to LIC —Greg Perry
   (...) Thanks for that comment Mark - I'll be getting some laughs at the office today by passing those terms on to the 2 people out of the 75 I work with who will actually appreciate them. Greg (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general)